Last of the legends – 350Z HR
After a year of searching nearly every day for a 350Z HR we found the one. We officially named it “Ryujin”, the Dragon God.
We got lucky picking up this enthusiast model 350z hr which includes traction control, a limited slip diff, and cruise control. It also came with a few goodies including:
- 19″ VOLK Racing CE-28’s.
- Eibach sway bars front and rear.
- An uknown set of shorty headers (stay tuned).
- A fresh set of Nitto tires.
- CX Racing 30 way dampening coilover kit.
- Ichiba 10mm wheel spacers.
- A B&M shifter.
- Titanium Nismo Shift Knob.
- Greddy EVO2 catback.
- A Fujita short ram intake.
The car is put together with a Nismo V2 front bumper with carbon fiber canards and a Charge Speed replica in the rear. The hood is by Seibon, whom we highly recommend for any carbon fiber parts.
Future modifications include but are not limited to:
- AP Racing / Brembo / StopTech Big brake kit (one of them).
- Greddy EVO3 true dual exhaust setup.
- Osiris uprev tune.
- Motordyne Art Pipes.
- Powered By Max coilover kit.
- Matte Gunmetal wrap.
- Nismo V3 front bumper (maybe).
- Whiteline suspension bushings all around.
Once we get the car down to the dyno to be tuned we’ll post the dyno results where it sits currently vs. after.